Sunday, April 13, 2008

Easter 08'

W=Win
AULT-STARS It's all about the W
Before the Big Egg Hunt
Guitar Hero Champions of Easter
Aunt Mamie and Caders

Every year there is a big Easter egg hunt that goes down at Jamie's parents house. There is mad scratch involved cuz her parents load the eggs with some serious coin. I don't want to ruin the ending for you, but James and I won with 79 bucks. Sushi dinner here we come; don't bother waiting up for us. It all started off with a great dinner of ham, and funeral potatoes, followed by a family nap. That just gets people ready for game time. Jamie and I decided to go all out and suited up in our custom uniforms for a bit of intimidation. It obviously paid off as we got all the eggs, but we then felt charitable and put a few back for the other teams to get a few too. Hey.... its family, we do what we can. All in all it was so fun, but the best part was just being with family. Thanks, Blake and Marsha, for having us all over and keeping the Easter tradition.

4 comments:

Heath said...

A little late on the Easter post but I'm forgiving because you are somewhat new to the world here. Love the shirts! We need to get together again with the Ault stars. We'll maybe get a babysitter this weekend to hang with you cool youngsters-k?

Alisa said...

I heart Jamie Morgan!!!

Justin M. Bowen said...

Ms. Morgan...go to my blog, I have a great suprise for you!!! Call me...
Lind

Kelli Radmall said...

Ms. Morgan-I found you! It's great to see your pics and your hottie bo bottie boyfriend. I don't know much about your life except that you are teaching, right? And you are in looooove. You are a babe and one of my favorite people ever. Check us out and keep in touch so that we can hang out sometime!-Kelli Woffinden Radmall
theradmalls.blogspot