Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family Shower






In our family all we seem to talk about is baby this and baby that. That might be due to the fact that Angie and I are both expecting and are about one week apart. I am due on May 14 and she is due May 22. How we pulled that one off we will never know, but we sure are EXCITED! One thing that I value so much in my life is my family. It helps that my siblings and I are also best of friends. I would like to tell my mom, Angie, Stacey and Jill THANKS! They put on a production to make sure that my family shower was amazing. I also have to brag for a minute about the pictures that you see Jill and I holding. I have been going stir crazy trying to make my nursery just perfect. I asked Jill to paint to personalized pictures for me and they turned out better then I could imagine. I love them. Once I put them in my nursery along with the mobile my and pillows my mom bought me it all came together. I will post pictures soon. I would also like to thank all of my extended family and friends for support Travis and I we appreciate it!

1 comment:

Tycksen Family said...

You are so darn cute...I love your easter egg belly. Good Luck!! Can't wait to see pictures. :)