Sunday, February 24, 2008

He really out did himself . . .

Who says you can't go camping in WINTER . . . We found a way!
Trav always tries hard to plan creative dates.
V A L E N T I N E S D A Y

For Valentine's Day Travis went all out. I woke up that morning and he had spray painted "I LOVE JAMIE" in the snow. As I drove to work I found random messages written from him. It was so thoughtful and creative (which goes a long way with me). That night we exchanged gifts. He bought me a picture of Christ reaching down to children and framed it himself. Then he made reservations at Braza Grill. We had an awesome dinner followed by a great nuggle session. However, the part that I loved the most was the sentimental side of Travis. He wrote me a letter that brought tears to my eyes. It was definitely a celebration of LOVE!

No comments: