Sunday, February 24, 2008

Once upon a time . . .

I suppose you are wondering how I found this boy, or should I say he found me! Travis moved here last November from Houston, Texas. He graduated from Texas A&M in Biomedical Science.(Yep, he is a smarty pants.) Considering that there are only 3 single wards in Houston and he had a better job offer in SLC, he packed his bags and headed up here. At the beginning of December, 2007 we ended up meeting at a Christmas PJ party. I was looking my best in my Penguin Pajamas and pigtales to say the least. After the party I got a phone call from Kelton Cole, one of Travis's mission comps and a good friend of mine from high school. They decided to come over and chill. It was a great time, but a mystery. Travis and Kelton left and I was pretty sure he didn't even know my name, but there was definitely some type of chemistry between us. A few days later I received a TEXT wishing me a Merry Christmas and mentioning that we should hangout when he got back into town. Sure enough he called me up and as they say the rest is HISTORY . . . for the most part. We became buds from the beginning and truly built our relationship on a firm foundation of friendship. After some time (and I mean I was very patient) we realized that we were ready to take the next step. Yep, he asked me to be his "GIRLFRIEND" and I said YES! I know it sounds silly, but it seems harder for people to commit these days. Since then things have been nothing but up hill. I have been on Cloud 9 and in my own little world. I truly love Travis with all my heart and know that he feels the same way. He is not only my best friend and team mate, but someone who I can see myself with for FOREVER!
It is official -- I am in LOVE! X O X O X O X O

I know your thinking it is about time, but it was well worth the wait!

No comments: