Monday, January 25, 2010

4 months



4 months and starting to feel good again! Let's be honest we all have our ups and downs with pregnancy. Since this is our first I didn't know what to expect. The first 8 weeks were wonderful. I guess those first two months I would label as the "shock factor". Trav and I still couldn't believe that we were actually pregnant. Then came the morning sickness. For those of you that have known me for a long time. you already know that I am so sensitive to smell. Well being pregnant makes it 1,000 times worse. The slightest smell or discomfort and I found my self dry heaving over the toilet . . . at least it started out that way. Before you knew it I had actually lost weight being pregnant because I could not keep anything down. Trav was so sweet during this whole process and even cleaned up after me a few times. Every one kept saying the second trimester gets better . . . They were RIGHT! I am feeling much better. Now I just need to find out what this little one is. Stay tuned ?

No comments: