Sunday, March 7, 2010

There Is Something In The Water. . .





In the past I have always been a few years behind my friends or sister-n-law as far as baby making goes. I always told them that I would catch them on round 2 or 3 having kids, but never thought it would be like this. Once I found out that Angie was prego I decided I needed to let everyone know that I was too. Then I find out that Cortney is pregnant and a few weeks later Heath leaked the same news. How exciting! That must mean that there is something in the water because we are all within 1 month of each other. Here is the breakdown:

Cortney is having a boy and due on May 8
I am having a boy and due on May 14
Angie is having a girl and due on May 22
Heather is having a girl and due on June 2

Now who knows when these little ones will actually decided to join us. We just pray that everything will go well and that we may all deliver healthy babies. This has been a fun process to share with some of my best friends and I am looking forward for the friendships that will hopefully continue through our kids. Hang in there girls only a few more months/weeks to go . . . Can you believe it!

2 comments:

Heath said...

Aren't we all so lucky? Once in a lifetime experience. My friend Lindsi's sister has 4 best girl friends too. 3 of the 4 are due within 2 months of each other as well......BUT.......all with twins! Yes, you heard me! 3 of the 4, twins. Crazy! Now something REALLY is in their water.

karlin said...

You and Cort are adorable! I'm so excited for you.