Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trav's Dirty 30






For Trav's Dirty 30 I wanted to do something special. I knew that he didn't want a surprise party or to make it a big deal so I had to break into my creativity. I decided that I would get him a skeet shooter and some clay pigeons along with a few other things. Since he is from Texas and always claims he is a cowboy I decided I would base my theme around this. Throughout the day I had clues for him that lead us to the next activity. From breakfast in bed, to shooting for 5 hours, a trip to Cabelas a nice dinner and a few other Dirty 30 activities. . . I think that it turned out great. Happy 30th Birthday Babe! (More pics to come)

2 comments:

Heath said...

You're one cute wife-e! Good Job, I told Chris all about your plans and I think it gave him ideas that he wanted me to use for his dirty 32!

Annie said...

I LOVE all of the recent posts! You look great and I am so happy to see YOU so happy!!!! I can't wait for your little one to arrive!